Here’s a simple casserole recipe that gives you those delicious, comfort food flavors all in a single dish that’s just delicious!
I believe this recipe originated with Mr. Food but I have altered it a bit over the years. This is one recipe that my husband served to all his friends back in his bachelor days and became known as Al’s Chicken. So quick and easy but tastes like you slaved over the stove! Enjoy!
- 8 pcs chicken breast – boneless, skinless
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup dry white wine (I use milk if I drank all the wine!)
- 6 oz box seasoned stuffing mix (I use one box of stove top)
- 1/4 cup butter melted (I use butter spray)
Arrange chicken in 13 x 9 greased pan. Top with Swiss cheese. Combine soup and wine (or milk) and mix well. Spoon sauce evenly over chicken and sprinkle with stuffing mix. Drizzle butter over stuffing mix or spray with butter spray. Bake 350° for 45 minutes until bubbly and brown.