ENDLESS BLOOMS ALL SEASON LONG
Over 100 sunny blossoms on each plant
A revolutionary new Sunflower, Sunfinity will thrive and bloom continuously all season long. Traditional sunflowers bloom late in the summer and the single blooms are enjoyed for only a short time. Sunfinity comes into bloom in late spring and keeps on growing long after traditional single-stem sunflowers have bloomed and died. Sunfinity Sunflowers have lots of blooms that can be cut and used indoors.
- Continuous blooms all season long – over 100 blooms on one plant during the whole season.
- Easy to care for – deadheading and pruning are not required.
- Fast growing – Sunfinity will get 3-4′ tall and 2-3′ wide in the garden.
- A great cut flower – enjoy flowers inside your home, all while your outdoor plant keeps blooming.
- Versatile – plant in garden beds or patio containers.
- Plant Sunfinity Sunflower in a sunny location with at least 6 hours of sun a day.