Rabbit and Deer Tonic
- Boil 2 cups Water
- ¼ cup Vaseline (petroleum jelly)
- Cayenne or any Hot Peppers
- 1 tsp. Dish Detergent
Boil for 5 minutes (strain if using raw peppers), cool, and put in spray bottle. Spray on plant. You may have to spray again after it rains.
- 1 Small Bottle Castor Oil
- 2 TBSP Ivory Dish Soap
- 2 Gallons of Water
Mix all ingredients and apply using a watering can, the best time to apply this tonic is right before it rains.
- ½ cup of Murphy Oil Soap
- ½ cup of lemon scented dishwashing liquid
- ½ cup of castor oil
- ½ cup of lemon scented ammonia
- ½ cup of hot, hot pepper sauce
- ½ cup urine
Mix these ingredients in a 20-gallon hose-end sprayer, then apply to the point of run-off to any plants that need protecting.