This simple salad of fresh tomatoes and sweet corn will breathe new life into a summer dinner or backyard barbecue.
What You’ll Need:
- 6 ears corn, husked and cleaned
- 3 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
Step by Step:
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Cook corn in boiling water for 7 to 10 minutes, or until desired tenderness
- Drain, cool, and cut kernels off the cob with a sharp knife.
- In a large bowl, toss together the corn, tomatoes, onion, basil, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Chill until serving.