Need a delicious treat to share at your holiday gathering?
Michele, our resident designer, brought in an amazing cherry treat for all of us here at the retail store. It was so good I thought I would share… Enjoy!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 to 20 minutes
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (9 graham crackers)
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 21-ounce can LUCKY LEAF® Regular or Premium Cherry Pie Filling
- ½ cup coconut
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. (reduce heat to 325º F if using non-stick pan)
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter in a small bowl. Press into a 13×9-inch baking pan.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over crust. Chill for 10 minutes.
- Top with Lucky Leaf Cherry Pie Filling. Evenly sprinkle coconut and pecans over pie filling layer.
- Bake uncovered at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned.