Margaritas get a festive boost with the addition of your favorite bubbly.
Doesn’t this sound heavenly? I will definitely be making this pitcher full of festive joy!
Here’s How to Make It:
What You Need:
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 cup silver tequila
- 1/2 cup orange liquer (I’m a Grand Marnier gal myself…)
- 1 bottle of champagne (about 3 cups… but don’t be stingy)
- lime wedges, for the rim
- salt, for the rim
How You Do It:
- Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher and stir well.
- Run lime wedges around the rim of each champagne flute and dip the rims in coarse salt.
- Divide margaritas between flutes and garnish with lime wedges.