Updates and Store Policy Changes
Our retail store is OPEN to walk-in traffic. Our top priority is to keep both our customers and employees safe during this difficult time. We have widened aisles where we can and removed end cap displays to allow more room for safe distance shopping.
We respectfully ask you to adhere to the following recommendations while shopping in our store:
- Masks or some sort of face covering is required.
- Start with a game plan! Know where you want to shop before you even get there!
- On busy days, we will be counting customers as they come in/leave. We may have to limit customers during busy times.
- Social Distancing – Minimum of 6 ft apart. Please look down - social distance markings will be on the floor at our checkouts.
- One way traffic will be implemented throughout our greenhouses - Please follow arrows on the floor.
- Consider shopping during off peak hours to avoid lines. Peak business hours are 11am - 2pm.
- Golden Hours on Tuesdays from 9-10 am and 6-7 pm. These hours will be reserved for seniors, expectant mothers and others who are considered “high risk” to shop our store.
- Shopping carts will be disinfected after use.
- All surfaces and touch points at the checkout will be routinely disinfected.
- For your convenience, Apply Pay or Google Pay is available. Please consider using this method to limit the number of contact points between our staff and even our equipment. Minimize cash purchases, please.
- Popcorn or coffee will not be available at this time.
- Wacky Wednesday suspended at this time.
Effective 5/7/20: We have made the difficult decision to end curbside pickup due to the sheer volume/ complexity of the orders and our inability to process orders in a timely fashion. We encourage you to come into the store to shop.
- Our staff will constantly wash their hands and sanitize equipment.
- It is mandatory for all employees working in the greenhouse to wear masks.
- Sick employees will be required to stay home.