Join us for one of Wenke’s Spring Potting Parties to plant your own container garden (s) that will make you the envy of your neighborhood. We will guide you while you create your very own masterpiece. Bring patio-size containers from home or choose from our own fabulous selection. You will need to pay for all of the plant material you use to create your containers at the end of the workshop and this cost will be determined by size and amount of plant material used. You may take your planters home with you on the day of your scheduled party or we will care for your container(s) for free at the retail store until the 5/14/23 pickup date. Please keep in mind that any containers left at the retail store after the 5/14/23 pickup dates will be subject to additional growing fees.
This is your chance to enjoy planting your beautiful containers, without having to worry about any of the cleanup.
- Final cost will be determined by size and amount of plant material used and will need to be paid at the end of the workshop. Please note: Due to the rising cost of labor, we will no longer be crediting the workshop fee to your finished container price.
- You may bring up to 2 containers.
- No outside plant material allowed.
- If you are going to bring your own containers from home, please empty the dirt out and give them a few swipes with a rag before bringing them to the workshop. It is always best to start the season with fresh potting soil. Wenke Garden Reward Members receive free soil when planting your own containers at the store. Not a Garden Reward Member? Joining is easy and FREE! Sign up in the store.
- If you are planning to purchase some containers before the class, please arrive at least 15 minutes early to make your selection.
- We will care for your containers for free at the retail store until the 5/14/23 pickup date. Any containers left beyond this date will be subject to growing fees.
*Note: There are multiple date and time slots available for this workshop. Please refer to your ticket to confirm date and time.