Join us at Wenke Greenhouses to plant your own container garden and be the envy of your neighborhood. We will work with you to create your very own masterpiece. Bring in a favorite container or patio pot. We will also have containers available for purchase. This is a make and take workshop. Fees for this workshop will be determined by size and amount of plant material used.
- Final cost will be determined by size and amount of plant material used and will need to be paid at the end of the workshop. The $10 paid to reserve your spot will be applied as a voucher against the final plant material fees determined at the end of the workshop.
- You may bring up to 2 containers.
- If you are going to bring your own containers from home, please empty the dirt out and give them a few swipes with a rag before bringing them to the workshop. It is always best to start the season with fresh potting soil. Wenke Garden Reward Members receive free soil when planting your own containers at the store. Not a Garden Reward Member? Joining is easy and FREE! Sign up in the store.
- If you are planning to purchase some containers before the class, please arrive a few minutes early to make your selection.
- This is a make and take workshop.
*Note: There are multiple date and time slots available for this workshop. Please refer to your ticket to confirm date and time.