Add the vibrancy of fall to your front porch or patio with our Fall Patio Pots Make’n’Take Workshop. We will work with you to create your very own masterpiece. Bring in a favorite container or patio pot. We will also have containers available for purchase. This is a make and take workshop. Fees for this workshop will be determined by size and amount of plant material used.
- Final cost will be determined by size and amount of plant material used and will need to be paid at the end of the workshop. The $10 paid to reserve your spot will be applied as a voucher against the final workshop fees determined at the end of the workshop.
- You may bring up to 2 containers.
- If you are going to bring your own containers from home, please empty the dirt out and give them a few swipes with a rag before bringing them to the workshop. It is always best to start with fresh potting soil. Wenke Garden Reward Members receive free soil when planting your own containers at the store. Not a Garden Reward Member? Joining is easy and FREE! Sign up in the store.
- If you are planning to purchase some containers before the class, please arrive a few minutes early to make your selection.
- This is a make and take workshop.
Following the workshop, stick around and enjoy our Fall Festival beginning at 11am!